Loaded tater tots usually means it is covered in cheese, bacon, and probably more cheese. While the first few bites may taste like heaven, the rest is so loaded with grease. I would rather “pass” on this appetizer. Recently, I have had the best loaded tots and was lightly flavor with good for you ingredients. It is very easy to make and can serve as a light snack or for potlucks.
- 1 bag of frozen organic tater tots
- 2 tablesppon furikake seasoning
- sea salt or kosher salt
- spicy sriracha mayo (optional)
- Follow the directions on the bag of your frozen tater tots
- Instead of frying your tater tots. Bake until golden and crispy.
- While the tater tots are still hot, season with salt and furikake seasoning.
- Add the spicy sriracha mayo on side as a dipping sauce.