That’s if it has anything to do with planning, cooking, baking, or sharing holiday treats and feasts. Whether you’re cooking the holiday dinner this year, baking cookies for family and friends, or looking for a delectable edible gift, Allrecipes’ resources and inspiration are as bountiful as the gifts in Santa’s bag.
- 39 Christmas-themed meals
- Thousands of top-rated cookie recipes (Allrecipes’ home cooks will bake more than 1 billion cookies this holiday season!)
- Plenty of gorgeous cookie photos to inspire your World’s Biggest Cookie Swap Pinterest board (Check it out! You might win a trip to New York and lunch with Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa.)
- Cookie Countdown: beginning December 1 featuring holiday cookie recipes and baking tips for the 25 days leading up to Christmas
- A cookie video library brimming with how-to and recipe content (How do Holiday Rum Balls sound?!)
- New apps including Video Cookbook for iOS and Windows 8
- eCookbooks in kitchen-friendly format including, Christmas – 100 Best Recipes from Allrecipes.com and Tried & True Cookies featuring the best, home cook-approved recipes for holiday meals, and cookie ideas perfect for giving and sharing (virtually or otherwise!)
- Grocery shopping lists to make it easy for shoppers on the go with Dinner Spinner Pro™
What’s the most helpful holiday feature you count on from Allrecipes.com?
-- Posted by Judith, Senior Communications Manager