Starting November 28, home cooks who want exclusive benefits, including Allrecipes’ popular Menu Planner and Kitchen View, have a new designation: Allrecipes Pro. I'm really excited about this, because along with all the free benefits for Allrecipes members, Pro membership features include even more! How do a personalized online recipe box, shopping lists, ratings and reviews, photo posting, recipe sharing, Allrecipes Buzz (chat forum), a personalized profile, plus your very own Allrecipes blog, sound? I like them all! Here's an overview of the exciting Allrecipes Pro membership features:
With this practical Pro feature, you can browse, edit, create and save menus all in one place, plus:
- Be inspired by more than 1,000 editorially created menus with everything from an entire year’s worth of weekday menus to special occasion menus for parties and events
- Use the Menu Planner tool to create your own menus with your favorite recipes.
With a few clicks, you can instantly filter recipe choices based on specific nutrition parameters in order to:
- Select your preferred nutrients (ranges are allowed for flexibility), and then discover in real time how your choices increase or decrease nutrition amounts.
- Use the Grocery Scanner/Scan barcodes feature to search for recipes, save items to keep track of what you have on hand in your pantry, or add an item quickly and easily to a master shopping list.
New and masterful, the Cook’s View feature for Pro members makes looking at a recipe on the Allrecipes website while in the kitchen a breeze. The screen layout shows everything you need to know in an easy-to-read, one-page format.
- Another bonus: Every Kitchen View page includes a virtual timer you can set to monitor the recipe's cooking time.
--Posted by Judith, Senior Communications Manager