You may have noticed a new look and feel to the Recipe Page on Allrecipes.com today. Recipes are the most popular content on our website with more than 1.6 billion recipe page views a year. We developed this new format for Kitchen Approved recipes to allow our community to seamlessly navigate through all phases of meal preparation, wherever and whenever you need. Whether you're browsing recipe ideas from your home computer, watching videos on your tablet, or using the Shopping List from your smartphone at the grocery store, the new and improved Recipe Page is your go-to resource!
Among the new and enhanced features for you to enjoy:
- Simplicity. You know where to look and what to look for! Through careful research and usability studies, we found that our community was looking for a simpler, easier to navigate Recipe Page.
- A picture is worth a thousand words. Mouthwatering recipe photos are larger and more prominently displayed. Screenshots of related videos and similar recipes also offer an enticing sneak peek.
- Food is social. The streamlined integration of social sharing buttons makes it easier for you to share your favorite recipes with your friends and family on Facebook, Pinterest, and more!
- Better utility. The new check-box feature for the Shopping List allows you to add ingredients directly from the Recipe Page with greater ease. Choose only the ingredients from a recipe that you actually need. No more cluttering up your shopping list with items you already have at home!
- Helpful reviews. See the three most helpful good and critical reviews right on the Recipe Page. Even more, see the breakdown of reviews by star rating!
- Building community. The Recipe Page now features more information about contributing cooks so you can get to know them better!