- Wow! The #1 new recipe last week was Mayonnaise Chicken with the most page views, prints and box saves. A triple header!
- Other popular new recipes were Slow Cooker Chicken Dinner, Easy Slow Cooker Lasagna, Garlic Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Bacon, and Righteous Raspberry Brownies. Mmmm, love that raspberry/chocolate combination!
|Irresistible Righteous Raspberry Brownies (Photo by Marianne)|
- Microwave Snack Mix received the largest increase in page views last week, followed by Indian Saag, High Temperature Eye-of-Round Roast, Old-Fashioned Potato Salad, and, of course, Mayonnaise Chicken.
|Microwave Snack Mix (Photo by mominml)|
- Old-Fashioned Potato Salad saw the largest increase in week-over-week prints, and also the highest increase in recipe box saves.
|Classic Old-Fashioned Potato Salad (Photo by MaLizGa)|
- Other recipes with high week-over-week change in prints were Honey-Brined Fried Chicken Breasts, Sweet Restaurant Slaw, Classic Macaroni Salad, and Best-Ever Jalapeño Poppers.
- Honey-Brined Fried Chicken Breasts, Best-Ever Jalapeño Poppers, Baked Kale Chips, and Baked Honey Mustard Chicken also received many recipe box saves last week.
Lots of cooks are still in the peach groove! On the moving screen, Southern Peach Cobbler was the top new video, based on having the highest average of the most plays per day the week after its release.
|A yummy bowl of Southern Peach Cobbler (Photo by clockkent)|
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Bake ranked as the top performer in overall video page views
- Garlic Chicken earned the top spot based on page views, excluding all featured videos
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Bake was the top performing video for page views referred directly from a search engine
Posted by Renny Sabina, Business Analyst