With Cinco de Mayo celebrations being planned for the big day tomorrow, I was acutally surprised we didn't see more Mexican food on the list this week! We did see one clear standout, with Chef John's homemade Flour Tortillas as the #1 new recipe receiving thousands of page views, prints and saves! Way to go Chef John...good timing!
Also on the list are two kinds of macaroni and cheese, a simple and delicious take on cheesecake and Jamaican burgers - veggie style. Read on to see the dishes on America's tables this week!
- Chef John's Flour Tortillas were the #1 new recipe this week . Check out the video below to discover how easy it is to make a delicious homemade tortilla with only a few ingredients!
- Macaroni and Cheese with Carmelized Onions and Bacon by Lalala71 - Even with over 20 ingredients, this macaroni swept the board last week with the most page views, prints and saves. Ahh, the power of bacon.
- Sopapilla Cheesecake Pie by CandelB had the second largest increase in page views. An easy recipe made with a packaged crescent roll like Pillsbury Crescent Roll, this cinnamon and honey drizzled dish is perfect for a Cinco de Mayo potluck!
- Jamaican Burgers by Hannah had the second highest increase in prints this week. A veggie burger with black beans, rice, ginger root and allspice, this dish is unique and delicious with 4 1/2 stars from Allrecipes' home cooks.
- Broccoli Mac and Cheese with Bacon and Potato Nugget Topping by Cookin' Care saw the second biggest increase in saves. This is another gooey, bacony, cheesy, yummy dish to add to the list of must makes!
I don't know about you, but I'll be topping off my Cinco de Mayo dinner with a delicious Margarita so it should be a good weekend! Olé!
Posted by Matt Decuir, Business Analyst