Easter recipes hit the top of the chart last week! Who doesn’t love a holiday where food is part of the celebration?! Celebrating spring’s arrival and religious festivities with a special home-cooked feast is a time-honored tradition around the world. And the week’s most popular recipes? How do deviled eggs, asparagus, and ham sound? Of course, chicken--as in chicken and dumplings, a year-round favorite--showed up on the hit list too.
• Leftover Ham-n-Potato Casserole was the top new recipe last week. It's brand new and needs a photo, so maybe you can contribute one?
• Deviled Eggs had the biggest increase in page views. This recipe is hugely popular! It even beat out Deviled Eggs II, which was featured on the dining table on the Easter feature page that always gets a ton of views.
|Classic deviled eggs|
• Asparagus Pie had the biggest increase in prints last week, due to its starring role on April 7th as the star of the Asparagus Pie video from Food Wishes. Be sure to take a look!
• Delicious Ham and Potato Soup came in second for the number of recipe prints
|Delicious Ham and Potato Soup|
• Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings had the biggest increase in saves
|Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings|
Posted by Matt Decuir, Business Analyst